Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fabric Tuesday is here!

So I am currently out of state with my honey looking for our first "real" job!!!  It is surreal that we are to this point, the medical journey is a long road with a lot of schooling and a lot of training. The next few months will be a roller-coaster but we are ready for the next chapter in our lives!

Whoa!  You guys outdid yourselves last week, seriously!  I had to stop featuring posts or I would have done everyone.  My personal favorite may be the Polaroid Picture quilt with real pictures! What a keepsake!!  Beautiful quilting, unique designs, tutorials and techniques...check it out!


 




 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Oh my gosh, you guys made my day! I'm so happy you love my Polaroid quilt - I do too, and it was so much fun to make - going through all those old photos to pick out just the right ones! Good luck with the job search and thanks again!!!

Susan said...

Congrats and good luck! The medical field definitely needs people, long road or not.
And thank you so much for featuring my Perfect Pinless Pinwheels! One of my readers thought it reminded her of lilacs, which is one of my favorite flowers, so it's label will have a combo of both names. A win win!
Susan @ quiltfabrication

Gretchen Weaver said...

Thank you for highlighting my Scrappy Rainbow Quilt top. The quilting is completed and the binding sewn on. Now I just need to take a photo. I wish you well in the next step of your life journey. Blessings, Gretchen

Alina Wilson said...

There is no doubt that the medical journey is a long journey that requires a lot of education and a lot of training and Institutions like Top Assignment Help Service also provide help in such cases. By the way, Your blog is definitely very interesting. Thanks for sharing it.

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

Your blogs are great. Read on professional roles and values whatsapp us:+1-(951)-468-9855