Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fabric Tuesday

Happy Tuesday friends!  Hope you're enjoying your week.  I know Heather is, she's staying in a hotel facing NIAGARA FALLS as we speak!!  Lucky! :)

Today we are guest posting at Happy Quilting Melissa!  Melissa asked us to do a post about trying to balance it all being creative mom's with kids!  I have no answers for you, but if you go check it out there will be an awesome giveaway!!! :)


And there will be giveaway everyday this week, so you should stop by!

I am EXTRA boring today with all my stress and packing I'm just jumping right into Fabric Tuesday.  Sorry nothing to share and no features :(  Next week!

Fabric Tuesday #134
What have you created this week??



Photobucket

2 comments:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Good luck with your packing!

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

What a great source of inspiration! I'm following you now!

-Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation