Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

Fabric Tuesday...come on crafty friends!

Megan and I have got loads of quilting done recently, but don't have photos to share yet. A couple weeks ago I  took a road trip to Arizona with Megan and her boys, then I flew home. It was a fun little trip. I drove by my old house in Mesa, where I lived for 5 years. I had 2 babies in Arizona, we had a little cute house. I could see that the lady still had my kitchen window treatments up. That made me proud. Anyhow, we played for a couple days then I had to come home. Megan was in Utah forever and we had loads of fun and crafting going on. I can't wait until the day that Megan and I live next to each other permanently!

On to fabric Tuesday, here are a few I loved from last week...

a hand quilted quilt from Miranda and Charlie

Cute reversible tote from Stay at home artist...


Fabulous quilt tutorial from wedding dress blue..

If you are new to fabric tuesday, click here for the rules... Pretty simple rules, and please don't forget to use our button or link to us in your post. These Fabric Tuesday's are quite a bit of work for us, so we need the credit back to us :)

Thanks to you all...we love seeing the new projects week after week!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Riel Nason said...

Hello lovely hostesses. Hope you're having a great fabric-filled quilty week. Cheers!

Midnight Creations said...

I am on a quest to work through all those UFO's that pile up year after year. This is my second time participating and now a follower. Love to see what everyone does these days with all the amazing cottons available.

I have MORE UFO's underway maybe this will be good motivation to get one done a week...pretty sure I could make it through 2011 with my current UFO's.

Have a great fabric filled week!

Mary Jo said...

I'm a new follower! Quilt Story is so addicting! I was up way too late last night reading...
:)
http://allthisforthem.blogspot.com

Deanna said...

Thank you for featuring the Tri-Me Honey Quilt Tutorial. What an honor! I hope to have another tutorial ready to share soon.

Jenniffier said...

I so did not see the reversible tote last week. So cute!

Unknown said...

I have been following your blog for a while and this week I decided to join Fabric Tuesdays! I love it! Keep up the good work you guys! Your blog provides me with more insipration then I know what to do with!

Rachel said...

I love Fabric Tuesdays! I love the inspiration from other bloggers - seeing what people all over the world are creating makes me feel like part of a community. I also how much this motivates me. Every week I want to have something to show off too!

Thanks for hosting :)

Miranda said...

Thanks Heather and Megan for featuring my quilt and brightening my very early morning :) I'm off to see what everyone made this week!